Get ready for your career with Professional Course:
|Basic Tally ERP-9||Rs 1500/-|
|Basic Tally for Prime||Rs 2000/-|
|Practical Accounts and GST with Advanced Tally ERP-9||Rs 3000/-|
|Practical Accounts and GST with Advanced Tally ERP-9 & Prime||Rs 4000/-|
|Advanced GST Filing||Rs 4000/-|
|Basic Computer||Rs 2500/-|
|Basic Excel||Rs 1500/-|
|Advance Excel||Rs 2500/-|
|Basic & Advance Excel||Rs 4000/-|
|Diploma in Computer Application||Rs 10000/-|
Sharada Academy of Professional Studies offers the best computer courses in Mangalore for accounts and GST. Our Tally classes in Mangalore provide Practical Accounts Training using Tally ERP 9 or Tally Prime. We also provide computer course in Mangalore including GST Online Training, Basic Computers, and Advanced Excel.
Knowing how to use Tally is probably a basic requirement for anyone planning to make a career in the field of accounts in India. So if you are looking to get well versed in the field of accounts and the proper and effective use of Tally ERP, then Sharada Academy’s Tally course in Mangalore are your best bet.
1. Practical Accounts Training in Tally with Actual Bills:
The course is a comprehensive practical accounting training program that will give a theoretical explanation of Profit & Loss A/c and Balance Sheet with debit and credit concepts. The course aims to build a bridge between knowledge and practical aspects of accounting.
The Practical Accounts Training in Tally with Actual Bills teaches all the basics of accounting to the students along with other concepts, methods, tips, and tricks of the trade. The course ensures that by the time the students have finished the course, they have mastered their trade and have become competent professionals ready to support one's society and country.
Some of the salient features of the course include:
- GST Concept- Basic GST concept, details of Registration and Registration type (Composition and Regular Scheme concept).
- Creation of the company in Tally ERP and Tally Prime
- Purchase and sales Entries with actual bills in Composition and Regular Scheme.
- Expenses Entries with Actual document in “Booking &Payment Method” and “Direct Payment Method”
- Concept of Account Receivable, Payables, and Checking Of Outstanding Report in Tally
- Learn Bank Entries from Actual Bank Statement.
- Bank Reconciliation in Tally
- Inventory Management
- Reporting- Balance sheet and Profit & Loss A/C.
- GST Reporting, Reconciliation, and Error Correction in Tally.
- Accounts Finalization
- All Short cut keys to make your tally work easier
2. GST Online Training:
GST Online Training teaches you the basics of GST eventually turning you into an expert. GST is a national-level comprehensive indirect tax levy on the manufacture, sale, consumption of goods, and also services. It aims to replace multiple tax levies, overcoming the limitations of the existing indirect tax structure. GST Online Training course by Sharada Academy makes you well versed in this field. Some of the main features of the course include
- GST Filing Concept and Computation and Reverse Charge Concept
- GST Uploading from Software and Manual Entries
- E Way Bill Concept and E Way Bill Generation
- TDS concept and TDS payment
3. Basic Computers:
Well, you have to first understand what a computer is before trying to learn the use of some software, and the basic computer course by Sharada Academy of professional studies gives you exactly that. This course teaches you what a computer is, its uses, parts, tips, and tricks. Through this course, you gain complete knowledge on the fundamental use of computers and solutions to some basic problems. The basic computers course teaches you,
- Basic of computers – Detailed explanation of Computer, Drives, Icons, and creation of folders and files along with shortcut keys.
- Microsoft Office – In-depth explanation of Excel, Word, and Powerpoint with theoretical examples for professional use using shortcut keys.
- Explanation on E-Mailing and Printing.
4. Advanced Excel:
Microsoft Excel is an extremely versatile and powerful software included in the Microsoft Office suite. It is one of the most-used software programs in the business world and is used to create spreadsheets. These sheets are essential documents in which data is laid out in rows and columns.
The advanced excel course that we provide gives a detailed explanation with theoretical examples for a variety of features and functions in the software. The course is designed to take you from a beginner’s level to the advanced level and includes examples based explanations of
- If, Sumif, Sumifs, Sumproduct
- Round, Roundup, Round Down
- Auditing - Dependent, Precedent, Error Tracer
- Data Validation
- What If Analysis - Goal Seek, Scenario Manager, Data Table
- Pivot Table, Pivot Chart
- Data Consolidation
- Data Base
- Conditional Formatting
Enroll now ! Your Information Will not be Shared